SOFT. STABLE. SUPPORTIVE
High density eco-PVC cushions you from hard floors. Yet delivers the right stability to strike challenging poses - helping to deliver flow, increased flexibility and relief from tight muscles.
SUPPORTS INTENSE TRAINING
Features anti-slip coating to keep your feet anchored during intense training. Whilst high-density eco-PVC keeps the mat stable underfoot. So when you take your workout to the floor, you feel secure.
We've removed the annoying pain points found in other mats. Go thin and your joints dig painfully into the floor. But go too thick and you sink - leaving you off-balance and frustrated. And a slippery mat can be downright dangerous...
- High-density eco-PVC provides cushioning yet delivers a supportive grip to avoid sinking and sliding during poses. So you’re left with the rejuvenating feeling of being truly calm and centered.
- The dynamic exercise side also folds in half to double up thickness and provide even greater comfort for high impact exercise – especially good on knees and elbows. Whilst the anti-slip coating keeps you anchored even during intense sweaty exercise.
Unlike other mats, the high-density eco-PVC also stops indents and surface compression forming. Whilst the mat features a semi-closed cell surface for hygienic performance. And when you’re done, easily clean with water and a few drops of mild dish soap.
- 1800mm x 610mm x 5mm (long and roomy)
- The red surface is designed for yoga exercise and BODYBALANCE streamed on LES MILLS On Demand - a yoga, tai chi and pilates workout that will leave you feeling calm and centered.
- The grey surface is designed for high impact and functional workouts like CXWORX™ (a core strength class designed to tone your abs, butt, and legs) and LES MILLS BARRE (a modern version of classic ballet training designed to tone postural muscles, build core strength and allow you to escape the everyday). Both programs are streamed on LES MILLS On Demand.
- The MBX Mat is also perfect for use on the gym floor, personal (PT) and small group training, and barre classes.